Surrey : (604) 503-1072  |  Abbotsford : (778) 558-8472

Every year 1000s of temporary Foreign Workers get an opportunity to enter Canada to work that helps Canadian employers to cover their shortage of workers in different field, or to work as caregivers. Canadian employers are seeking to bring the skilled- professional workers. To get a work Permit in Canada, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

  • have a valid passport or other travel document issued by your country of residence
  • be in a good health (a medical exam maybe required)
  • provide a proof that you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
  • demonstrate that your stay in Canada is temporary
  • must not have a criminal record, nor be considered a security risk.

Frontline Immigration can help you in searching for the jobs and employers who are looking for employees that have skills matching to your skills. Our immigration experts can assist you in getting your work permit. We can also help you in changing employer and get a work permit extension.