Surrey : (604) 503-1072  |  Abbotsford : (778) 558-8472

Our Services

Helping people from all over the world come to Canada.

Visitor Visa

In order to prove yourself as a bona fide visitor to Canada you need to obtain a visitor visa.

Work Permit

Every year 1000s of temporary Foreign Workers get an opportunity to enter Canada to work.

Study Permit

Canada is a home to lots of reputed colleges, technical institutions, and universities.

Super Visa

It is a temporary visa, which is specifically reserved for parents of Canadian PR’s or Citizens

Start Up Visa

If you are looking to set up a business outside your own country, then Canada is the best place.

Skilled Workers Visa

There are various programs available through which one can migrate to Canada.

Express Entry Visa

This program has been made by the government to cover the shortage of workers in Canada.

Family Visa

If you are Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada, then you can sponsor your spouse and close family members.

Client Stories

“ It was a pleasure working with Joe on my application to become a Permanent Resident in Canada. His advice and insights were very valuable to achieve successful outcomes. Joe was very supportive throughout all process and always available to answer my questions regarding ongoing correspondence with the Immigration Office. In less than six months I have received an email about landing papers. I highly recommend Joe and Frontline Immigration if you are looking for a professional and high quality service in your immigration journey.”

Jaspreet Kaur Bagri

“ I have used Frontline Immigration services twice, and I must say that both time the results were successful. Also, I would like to say a big thank you to Joe Jogpal personally. He is a very knowledgeable consultant who understands every aspect of immigration; I appreciate everything that Joe and his assistant have done for my case. I strongly recommend this firm to everyone looking for an immigration lawyer.”

Kirandeep Kaur Dhillon