It is a temporary visa which is specifically reserved for parents and grand parents of Canadian Permanent Residents or Citizens. It facilitates long term entry abilities in Canada. It is a valid for up to 10 years and allows to visit and Stay in Canada for up to two years without renewing status.
An applicant is eligible for a Super Visaif the applicant has:
- provided proof of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- undergone a medical examination and is admissible on health grounds
- provided evidence of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company, valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry which:
- covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
- provides a minimum of $100,000 coverage; and
- is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by the examining officer upon request
- provided a written and signed promise of financial support, e.g. a letter of invitation, from the host child or grandchild for the entire duration the applicant intends to stay in Canada. The letter must be accompanied by evidence of their means of providing such support.
With the help of this program, Frontline Immigration has favorably reconciled many families and would be happy to do the same foryou. Contact us for best legal advice and further discussion.